Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Amazing Day - Richard Osei

Today was a good day. Woke up 7:00 in the morning, very tired, not ready for the day to start. I got my things together and was ready to make the best out of the day. Larry, our construction site leader chose not to show up in the morning, which meant that we were on our own once again. We did not let that stop us. As a group, we set a goal for what needed to be done for the day. Ryan and I made a good team. We spend majority of the day working on the walls in the hallway. Through this work, I got to know him better. Even though we both attend the same school and in the same Bonner program, on campus everyone is busy with their daily schedule that one does not get the chance to really communicate. I learned alot, and taught me alot.
Larry chose to show up around 4:00 PM when it was time to leave. Hopefully tomorrow he gets there early, so that he can give us his input. But overall, everything was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment