Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm building this house like it was my own - Rana

Pati said "i feel like i'm building my own house" to me yesterday and it got me thinking. Our house has some issues left by the group from last week such as uneven sheet rock and holes in the sheet rock. If people were building their own house, they would try their hardest to have no mistakes. But for someone else's house, they are more careless. though i do not believe people intentionally make these mistakes, i think they aren't paying enough attention. i was happy to see some of my team mates trying hard, taking exact measurements, redoing things when they did them wrong, and spending a little bit more time doing the little things. i'm also happy to be working alongside the freshman watching them bond as a class and work together better. our homeowner talked to a group of them about his story and what had happened. they're also talking about a trip together later on in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment