Monday, January 11, 2010

New Orleans 2010 Blog 1 - Lire "The Boss" Botes

Today we started working on our house in lovely Slidell, LA. Sildell is so much different than the upper ninth ward where I worked last year. The house is small and in a quiet residential area. There is a lot to do at the house, but Tom and I will hopefully be able to finish mudding the entirety before the end of the week. I'm excited to be able to make a major improvement on the house.

I've had a great time here so far. I've especially enjoyed seeing the change over the last year in the communities in NOLA. It is amazing how much has changed, although there is still a seemingly endless amount of work that still needs to be done.

I also love hanging out with the froshies. go froshies!

No comments:

Post a Comment