Friday, January 15, 2010

End of the Week - Tommy Mladenetz

Well with today comes the end of our five solid days or work. We have pretty much finished drywalling and mudding at our site. It has been an awesome week at our site and it is amazing how much work we have done. At the beginning of the week, I had never even held a spackling knife in my life and at the end, I have had the experience of even doing whole walls and corners. I really enjoyed working with my team and we had moments that will be great stories for a long time to come. After working today, we had the chance of visiting the neighborhood of Hollygrove, in which Lil' Wayne was born and raised. Now we are back at Olive Tree and I am looking forward to going out tonight in the French Quarter again. It's sad that we are leaving tomorrow but I hope to make the best of our last night here in New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment