Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 1: During the Tour - Richard Osei

During the tour, I took my time and looked around the improvement that is happening here in New Orleans. From last year to today, I have seen some sought of improvement. This does not mean that the work is done. This means that we still have to continue and work hard so that everything will be able to be the way it was before Hurricane Katrina. Getting the opportunity to come here again has allowed me to set another goal for the week. Day by day, i will do my best to give my all. One remarkable scene that I wll never forget is the Superdome. Being able to see the Superdome allows me to reflect upon that people were actually in there, without a place to go. They were all piled on top of each other, looking for survival. Everyday is a working improvement. One person will not be able to rebuild New Orleans. It will take the nation as a whole to lend a helping hand. It will take the nation as a whole to set different service groups to make a difference in someone's life. The more people that comes to help, the faster change will occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment