Friday, January 15, 2010

My site- Jacqueline Abbey

I have been having a great time working on my site and with fellow Bonners. Our responsibilities were to demolish a room at our home owner's house and rebuild the room back up. I have to admit, it was pretty fun hammering and ripping everything apart since we never get a chance to do something like that. I do not think I have seen so many pieces of wood in my life. With the guidance of Brian (our site leader) we were able to take the ceiling, floor and walls apart efficiently with no casualties. My team really worked well together to coordinate our tasks for the day and everyone contributed to the work at hand. I could tell that our homeowner (Mrs Rosaline) was very happy with our progress and her company along with her humor lightened our spirits and kept us going. I am not sure if we are going to be done with the room but I always like to look at the glass half full. We have made a lot of progress and have made contributions towards the completion of our homeowner's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment