Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bonner Love - Danielle Cassidy

This week is definitely helping me admire every strength each Bonner holds. We may not always be great listeners, we not always make the best decisions and we may not always have positive attitudes but we definitely have the spirit and motivation to make a change and a real difference in areas that others have so easily forgotten. I constantly tell "The Mudders" that their job is not half as hard as sheetrocking but in my heart I dont mean one word of it because every single job in this house is important and only when we work together do we accomplish anything. Last week there was TCNJ people on our site, working on the same houses as we are now and its amazing how overall we are creating such a team effort to make changes in the lives of those we dont know. Thats amazing. I have been to a lot of leadership camps, summer camps, team building camps... and they have all been great experiences but NOTHING compares to working together like we have this past week. To me this is real world team building and I just want to take the time to thank the other Bonners for being great people. We are most definitely being "the change we wish to see in the world"

-Danielle Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment