Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Day- Courtnee Wright

I came into the first day without any expectations. The first day begun with me having a lot of fun mudding new dry walls in the house. It was amazing how much fun I had mudding minus the fact I lost feeling in my fingers ha. But than the must important part of the day came after lunch, when we split our team. My team went to a different house, and we had to rip down the walls and ceiling of a room. From talking to a house owner we learned that the house had made it successfully through Katrina but the following hurricane resulting with a tree falling on her house. When we were taking apart of the room we found roaches and mice poop. It was epically surprising. But it was fun to say we helped fix her room and clean the house. And ultimately I had a successful first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment